If you cancel?
A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation.
When you cancel a trip:
• 50 days or less prior to departure, we will retain the $250.00 U.S. currency deposit;
• 30 days or less prior to departure, we will retain 50% paid by you in connection with the booking.
• If cancelled 15 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of fees are non-returnable.
You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees. If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services. If you fail to join a tour or join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
If we cancel your trip?
We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure due to natural disasters, political instability or other external events if it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or receive a full refund. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travelers insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
What is included?
• Amazing Adventure guided tours to choose from.
• Different types of Accommodation according to your needs
• Healthy Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner with a varied hot and cold buffet.
• A full range of amenities in site to choose from.
• Comfortable Transportation to and from the Adventure destinations.
• Tour Guides and drivers.
Your Xotic Adventure Tour will be clearly specified in your confirmation invoice.
What is not included?
• International or internal flights unless specified
• Airport transfers
• taxes and excess baggage charges unless specified
• Meals other than those specified in the Essential Trip Information
• Visa and Passport fees
• Travel insurance
• Optional activities and all personal expenses